An opportunity has recently become available for an experienced Communications Manager within a large Financial Organisation. This role is initially a 6 month contract, however is extremely likely to be extended beyond 12 months.
They key responsibilities for this role include:
* Develop an integrated communications strategy for a new programme, aligned to corporate and other business areas communications plans.
* Engage key stakeholders to design effective communications plans to deliver key messages required to support both integration activity and colleague engagement.
* Design and implement communications plans to share key information on integration activities and build feedback channels for ongoing colleague support and engagement.
* Design innovative, informative and engaging communications / interventions and engagement activities to achieve desired outcomes.
* Develop relationships with internal media team to enable and align plans for utilising internal communications channels.
* Produce risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies log for the communications plan and track changes
* Regularly report on communications activity.
* Oversee the expenditure against allocated communications budget and ensure its use is fully maximised
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Extensive Communications Management experience, focused on business change programmes.
* Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential Strong stakeholder management experience.
* Extensive experience and skills using multimedia communications channels.
* Strong event management and facilitation skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Previous activities relating to risk, legal or compliance, or a combination
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
If you feel your skills and experience are relevant for this position please contact Jane Hall on or click APPLY now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.