Interim Payroll Officer
?Our client is seeking an experienced Interim Payroll Officer to cover maternity leave for a 9 month fixed term contract.
- Responsibility for the administration of the payroll function and it’s day to day activities, liaising with all stakeholders
- Process the day to day payroll in a cost effective, timely and accurate manner
- Ensure compliance is achieved for those functions required by statute / regulatory authorities
- Responsible for auto enrolment and the maintenance of the business Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension schemes
- First point of contact for Pension Providers and HMRC
- Responsible for ensuring employee data is kept securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act/GDPR
- Assist in developing and testing the Payroll Disaster Recovery Plan
- Responsible for the production of Month End and Year End reporting requirements
- Provide support to the business in respect of other financial matters e.g. financial analysis, costings, budgeting and ad hoc financial reports
- Deliver high quality, timely customer service to employees and external contacts and agencies
- Payroll experience
- Knowledge of Payroll and Pension Legislation and Financial Regulations
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
Competitive benefits package and annual leave entitlement.