Our client is within the educational sector and are looking at hiring within their UK Financial Department which provides vital support across the business.
- Assisting the financial accounts team, prepare month end report
- Assist in preparing statutory accounts for subsidiary companies
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations on a regular basis and in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure that assets and liabilities are reconciled to an independent source (where available), and that reconciling items are followed up and resolved on a timely basis.
- Maintain up to date procedure notes for all tasks allocated.
- Communicate and work well with Finance staff globally.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as requested.
- Ideally studying or looking to study an AAT or equivalent, experience of working within a financial team.
- MS Office skills including Excel and Outlook
- highly motivated and a willingness to learn.
- Essential skills should cover the ability to meet tight deadlines, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate across all levels and develop relationships
- Experience of SAP would be advantageous but not essential.