Contract: Long term with a view to becoming permanent
- Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
- Are you passionate about Computer Science?
- If so, this is the school for you!
We are looking for an energetic, committed Teacher of ICT to join this ICT and Computer Science department in their exciting journey. The department is extremely supportive of each other and is led by fantastic practitioners who are forward-thinking, innovative and motivated to ensure all students achieve well and develop an enjoyment of the subject. There is be a wide range of opportunities to grow and develop within the department, Academy and Trust wide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher to steer it through the next stage of its development.
Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within this Trust work together. With a clear focus on leadership at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding teacher.
The School offers:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across the Trust.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Teachers' pension scheme.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
To apply for this position please call the Peterborough Recruit Mint Education office or use the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV.