Head of Commercial - Meat Sector
Do you have an appetite for premium produce? Are you a forward-thinking leader?
Well, why not come and join a premium meat company that is entering its next exciting phase of success!
We’re not interested in people looking for any job, we want ambitious foodies with a hunger to work in a rapidly growing premium meat company!
We are working with a family business who are market leaders in the wholesale and distribution of premium meat. They have a wide-ranging portfolio of fresh and frozen meat products sourced locally, nationally and internationally! With their core values are at the heart of their business, they are recognised throughout the industry for their reliability, service, product quality and transparency. They are currently turning over £12m which is set to double in the next year!
With this expansion in mind, they are looking to build on an already strong senior management team and are in search of an exceptional Head of Commercial.
Reporting into the Board of Directors you will be…
- Responsible for managing the direction of the commercial team in key areas such as Category, Marketing and New Product Development.
- Develop and drive the sales strategy by exceeding and maximising monthly sales and profit targets with existing customers.
- Identify new business opportunities and pursue these prospects.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key strategic partners
- Have an outstanding background and extensive experience of working within the premium meat/ produce industry.
- Are a highly experience and confident Commercial professional who has a proven track record of managing successful commercial teams.
- Have operated at a senior directorship level.
- Have experience managing complex customer relationships whilst achieving commercial success.
This is truly a unique opportunity to join a business with fantastic growth and expansion plans in the pipeline and to become a valued member of a strong senior management team!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .