Experienced Mortgage Administrator
The Mortgage Administrator role will include the following responsibilities:
As Mortgage Administrator you will work closely with both internal and external brokers and play an important role in the process of helping customers make their property ambitions become a reality.
- Manage all aspects of mortgage administration from initial 'decision in principle’ to mortgage completion including keying mortgage applications, chasing lenders and third parties, completing diligence checks and reviewing and processing documents.
- Update and liaise with clients and advisers as their mortgage applications progress
- Administer and progress mortgage applications efficiently and with attention to detail.
- Invest time in building knowledge of lenders and processes to assist with the company’s values of delivering excellent customer service
The ideal candidate for the Mortgage Administrator role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- You are organised and apply a structured approach to administrative processes.
- You enjoy and are committed to delivering great customer service and working as part of a team.
- You are highly proficient in using a range of electronic systems and software
- You have experience in a similar role and are familiar with a range of mortgage lenders and their requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage Administrator to join a flourishing, friendly, and progressive company that can offer true career development opportunities to the successful candidate.
We are based in Woking, 3 minutes walk from the train station.
If you feel you are suitable for the Mortgage Administrator role, please apply now!