About our client:
With our client you'll enjoy fast-paced, challenging and stimulating work within a small team. Their decision making is quick and they work to short development cycles. Everyone gets involved in team-based projects and decisions regardless of their role or job level. They strive to make everyone feel an important part of their company and can make a difference. The company is growing and has achieved success worldwide, but the best is yet to come. They are looking for enthusiastic and committed people to join them to keep up their pace of innovation and leadership.
About the Solutions Architect:
The Solutions Architect (SA) plays an important role in ensuring their customers are fully integrated to the company platform. This position is a key customer facing role and requires the ability to build strong working relationships with customers whilst developing complex solutions to integrate customers to the company platform.
Key responsibilities Solutions Architect include:
- Presenting the key capabilities of the company Platform to merchants and payment providers, outlining the minimum technical requirements to enable services to be launched on the platform.
- Analysing the capabilities and compatibility of customer business systems and API's then architecting solutions to be compatible with the company Platform.
- Producing detailed technical documentation for project scoping and technical specifications, such as sequence diagrams, testing requirements and handover specifications.
- Configuring integrations and testing the new customer connections using their onboarding toolset.
- Identify and advise on possibilities to improve products, processes and procedures.
- Work with other departments to ensure their platform benefits are designed and communicated effectively to customers.
Requirements of the Solutions Architect:
- Good understanding of Web API's and Web Services.
- Proven experience in interpreting third party systems to develop and document integration solutions.
- Engage with payment providers to troubleshoot during the integrations process and identify ways to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills and the ability to present in person and via video/phone conferences to global customers, (early morning/late evening) as required.
- High degree of diligence and professionalism with meticulous attention to detail.
- Flourishes in a targeted and fast paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- A thirst for learning and continued professional technical development.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies within software development teams.
- Experience delivering cross-border projects across multiple time zones.
- Understanding of mobile network operator charging API’s and flows.
- Available for international travel.
- Generous share option scheme
- Flexible personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to work, childcare vouchers, gym discount
- Financial support for activity groups and charitable activities
- Free fruit, drinks and snacks, limitless coffee and espressos
- Headphones, hoodies, slippers…. to keep you happy and comfortable
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Solutions Architect role then please apply now!