Job: Qualitative Researcher
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 - £41,000 (depending on experience)
What you’ll be doing
As the Qualitative Researcher,you will be assisting with the project development and entire lifecycle. You will be supporting the Project Directors to develop research plans and proposals, part of your job will also include coordinating with the Qualitative Field Executives on project planning and logistics. It will be your job to liaise with the clients and solve any marketing issues that may occur.
Job duties will include, but may vary:
- Assisting in proposal development and answering market research briefs
- Analysis writing
- Learning packaging, design and new product development issues
- Producing and designing PowerPoint presentations
Who you are:
You are experienced in qualitative consumer research; previous qualitative exposure is essential for this job. You can demonstrate analytical ability about brand and visual identity design and have a proven ability to take responsibility, think analytically, and communicate clearly. You are keen to learn more and take on more responsibility as you progress.
You will have:
- Advanced level MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and basic PC software skills
- Have outstanding written and oral expression skills
- Experience in presenting findings to an audience
- Have a level head and strong, practical, problem-solving capabilities
- An eager attitude to learn and develop expert methodologies and vocabulary
What’s in it for me?
The company offers competitive remuneration with a personal and company bonus scheme. The company feels training and personal development are extremely important and offers a personal development scheme with a lump sum given to invest the heart of employee opportunities available.
To apply or to learn more about other exciting Market Research jobs please call Kaya on or email