PCB Wiring & Cabling Operative
Our Client in East Sussex is recruiting a number of wirers / cabling operative within the Electronics Manufacturing field.
Duties will include:
- Bench wiring at a workstation.
- Wiring and Cable dressing of Electromechanical assemblies.
- Read and process production drawings.
- Lead free solder of small pins and buckets up to larger items.
- Cable harnessing, terminating and hand crimping 7.01 wire upwards.
- Loom and cable assembly building on pin boards.
- Have experience and knowledge of crimping tools.
- Installing trunking, tin rail and other fixtures.
- Beable to assembly wires to the connectors, cutting wires to the required lengths.
- The ability to identify different (MM) thickness of wires and colours.
Good attention to detail is key in this role and also the ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
Hand Soldering is required to a high standard as work will be inspected for quality.
All candidates must have a good level of English, written and spoken, as preparation of related internal and external reports and documentation are required. Must have knowledge of components and tools used in an electronic environment.
Wiring tools will be supplied-however candidates may use their own if preferred.