International business services company urgently require an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a growing organisation for at the UK Head Office in Heathrow.
About The Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Responsible for end to end company Payroll
- Ensuring payroll and time sheets are completed accurately
- Completing month end procedures and Payroll reconciliation
- Resolution of employee Payroll enquiries by phone and email
- Monitoring new starters and leavers
- General finance duties as and when needed
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience as a payroll administrator completing end to end payroll
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Good numerical skills with good systems aptitude
- Ability to learn new accounting duties over time
- Free parking
- 24 days holiday
- Study support if requested
You will have a minimum of 6-12 months months Payroll experience and be looking for a challenging role with excellent long-term career progression.
About Our Client:
An international organisation with operations in over 30 countries worldwide.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)