Field Service Technician
Due to continued success, a world leading machinery manufacturer requires a number of Field Service Technicians to join their team.
Duties will include;
* Identify and resolve customer technical issues both over the phone and on site
* Install new machinery at customer sites and provide training for their staff
* Fault finding, service and repair of machinery both as planned and reactive maintenance
* Ability to read technical diagrams
* Recommend or identify necessary spare parts in order to fully satisfy customer requirements
* Accurate completion of paperwork and job sheets in line with internal service and process requirements
Experience of any of the following desirable (not essential);
* Siemens Starter / Beckhoff / Rexroth / TwinCAT / Drivetop / Indraworks / COMIVIS
* Experience on 3 axis and 5 axis CNC machines
* Ability to read 1st angle and 3rd Angle orthographic projection drawings
Ideal candidates will be apprentice trained or HNC / HND qualified Electrical Mechanical Engineers (electrically biased). Possess PLC and pneumatic experience and be PC literate.
Customers are based throughout the UK and you will be required to work out in the field on a Monday - Friday basis. Basic hours are 37.5 with overtime available and required.
This is a highly customer focused role, you will need to be flexible to meet customer requirements. Along with the above engineering skills you will need to have good people / customer service skills.
To be considered for the role you should have demonstrable field sales experience in a similar role / capacity.
Basic £32K - £35K DOE (with overtime payments Circa £50K)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.