Primary Supply Teachers required in Dereham
Are you a qualified Primary Supply Teacher looking for your next challenge?
Are you experienced teaching Primary Supply?
Have you demonstrated improvements in attainment in Primary Supply?
4myschools have a growing number of schools we are proud to be working with across the Mid Norfolk area for a number of contracts from January 2018. Available positions include full-time, part-time, long-term, short-term, permanent and daily supply.
The Ideal Key Stage Two Teacher:
As the ideal Key Stage Two Teacher, you will;
- Have experience teaching, preferably EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage Two
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be keen to take on your class and really make it your own
- Show excitment to take on the journey of improvement in the next academic year
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
If this sounds like the ideal Primary Supply Teacher opportunity for you, please apply now or call one of our Norfolk based consultants!