Due to rapid international growth an exciting opportunity has arisen within this high end fashion brand. They are looking for an Accounts Assistant with at least 6 months experience, who is bright, highly numerate and is looking to build a career within a creative, dynamic and growing business.
This is a varied role reporting into the Finance Manager is requires a driven and motivated individual. For the right person a study package will be considered.
- Maintain and reconcile the sales and purchase ledgers
- Match, batch and code invoices
- Reconcile the supplier statements
- Prepare invoices and statements for customers
- Bank reconciliations;
- Manage the online banking facility
- Petty cash management
- Credit control
- Review and post staff expenses
- Deal with any supplier or customer related queries;
- Assist with month end duties.
- Ideally 6-12 month previous accounting experience
- Looking to build a career in finance and commence studying towards a professional qualification
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, a willingness to learn and takes initiative
- Happy to work within a small, growing and entrepreneurial company
- Highly numerate with sound excel skills
- Organised, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- A genuine interest in the fashion industry.