IT Security Analyst
(IT Security,IT Auditor,Compliance,Information Security, IT Security,CISSP,CISA, CISM) My client is seeking an IT Security Analyst with extensive experience delivering on Customer Assurance requests. You will coordinate with stakeholders and deliver against requests for information.
- Develop and provide controls, standards, process improvement recommendations, technical guidance and awareness for information technology compliance.
- Research, interpret, develop, maintain, and apply compliance regulations and control descriptions for
- Participate in risk mitigation sessions for new projects or processes and ensure that all significant regulatory risks are identified and accounted for appropriately.
- Evaluate remediation plans and provide consultative support as to the interpretation of regulations and their implementation.
- Perform a business impact analysis and operate as a key contributor to the Vendor Risk Management process
- Ideally some Industry-related certifications such as CISA, -CISSP or CISM
- Practical experience with the identification and remediation of compliance and security vulnerabilities.
- Thorough knowledge of technology platforms, products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills and effective negotiation and influence.
- Ability to set project scope, delegate tasks and deliver quality results.
This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. The client does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For further information and consideration for this exciting opportunity please contact Luke Passmore at Experis on