Advance Nurse Practitioner in Liverpool
Are you looking for a new opportunity delivering a high standard of care to patients with complex care needs? Do you seek work life balance and flexibility within your role? Are you an Advance Nurse Practitioner with complex decision-making skills and clinical competencies for expanded practice? Do you have characteristics which are shaped by the context in which you are credentialed to practice? If you have answered yes we may have a suitable role within the Liverpool area just for you.
There are a variety of shift patterns available with a high potential of ongoing work for a number of months; pay will be between £30 and £32 Ltd per hour dependant on the shift pattern and your current banding or skill set. Please note evenings, nights and weekends will be paid at a higher rate.
You will be working within a supportive, forward thinking, fun multi-disciplinary team and although this role may be challenging at times, it is rewarding due to the difference your support will make to lives you touch and change on a daily basis.
Benefits to you:
* We work in partnership with the Royal College of Nursing (RCN) to support our Nurses with the revalidation process. Free revalidation and training sessions are available for all of our Nurses to attend with ongoing support from both Randstad Care and the RCN thereafter.
* Dedicated Community and Integrated Services specialist consultant who understands your clinical setting with a secondary point of contact so there is always someone here to take your call whatever your query or question
* Weekly pay runs via an online pay system
* Access to free accredited ongoing training courses
* Referral scheme up to £200 vouchers per successful referral
* Online fast track DBS applications
Responsibilities would include:
* Undertake a comprehensive and sophisticated physical and/or mental health assessment of patients with complex multiple healthcare needs and/or in crisis.
* Interpret the results of multiple different assessments and investigations in order to make a diagnosis, and plan and deliver care.
* Confidently and competently make ethical, evidence based decisions and interventions when faced with complexity and assess and manage the risk associated with these decisions.
* Utilise therapies such as cognitive behavioural therapy when working with patients with mental health conditions either in isolation or associated with a physical long-term condition.
* Prescribe and work with individuals to manage their medicines.
To be considered for this rewarding and fulfilling opportunity, you must:
* Have a valid NMC registration
* V150 / V300 Non medical prescribing qualification
If you feel you wish to build upon your current skill set and competencies, to avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, apply today.
* Working with community development initiatives
* Health needs assessment
* Experience of working within a primary care or General Practice
*Experience of case management
*Nurse led triage
"There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others." We love what we do here at Randstad and that's because we get to hear daily about the amazing jobs our nurses do. We understand that changing lives is what the nursing profession is all about so let us help change the way you work and have you perfectly placed in a role that brings out the best version of you each and every day.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.