IT Project Manager Senior & Mid-Level
IT Project Manager - (Senior & Mid-Level)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 IT Project Managers (Senior / Mid-Level) to join our established and successful team based in either Dunstable. My client are one of the leading financial software providers and now need 2 IT Project Manager's, one Senior and one Mid-Level, to work on exciting and challenging upcoming projects.
As the IT Project Manager you will have solid exposure to the full project life-cycle right through to delivery.You will be a key point of liaison between stakeholders and the prestigious client base. Working on various complex projects within the Financial Services space you will bring and implement your experience from full end-to-end project management into a fantastic and positive team.
Skills and experience needed for the IT Project Manager (x2):
- Experience of stakeholder management and building positive relationships with stakeholders
- Significant experience of face to face customer / onsite interaction
- Adhering to and supporting a governance framework
- Ideally hold a current Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP, Agile PM etc.)
- Experience of working within a close-knit team, providing leadership and mentoring junior team members
- Any exposure to the Cloud / AWS would be highly beneficial
The IT Project Manager (Banking / Financial Services) will ideally have knowledge of Mortgage based products from the financial industry along with a great customer orientated ethos. In return for your hard work we provide the opportunity to learn and develop new skills and contribute to the advancement of your field.
IT Project Manager (Senior & Mid-Level)
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 depending on experience + Bonus + Benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.