Our client is a premium and progressive fashion brand who have created a new role for an experienced Paid Media Manager to join their digital team, where you’ll be based from their modern offices in East Cheshire. In this new role, you’ll work closely with the Head of Digital and the business owners, who have a wealthy of experience in the fashion industry. You’ll be responsible in managing the company’s online presence through paid media channels including PPC strategy and then the implementation across search, display, shopping and paid social. In return you’ll gain great company benefits, including a 25 days’ annual holiday and an extra day for your birthday along with a great long term career with the business and loads of opportunity to progress.
Key Responsibilities for the Paid Media Manager:
· Responsible for all paid social activity across channels including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
· Managing all Google AdWords paid activity, including Search, Paid Social, Shopping and Display.
· Constantly striving to drive increased revenue while working to CPA targets
Key Skills and Experience:
· Extensive experience of developing successful paid social, search, shopping and display campaigns
· Expert knowledge of Paid including the latest developments and trends
· Ideally you will have experience of working in a retail ecommerce environment
· Adwords certified
· Strong personality; able to work in a fast paced start up environment
· A desire to join an exciting business at the early stages and play a key role in driving growth.
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to work closely with other digital team members but also to constantly drive improvements autonomously
Apply now to be considered for this role today! For all further information please contact Phill at Forward Role on (07901) (652834) or contact him via email ()
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.