1st Line Service Desk Analyst, IT Helpdesk Analyst
IT Service Desk Analyst, IT Helpdesk, 1st Line
Brighouse, West Yorkshire
Fixed Term Contract - Initial 3 months will become a permanent role after the 3 month period
IT Support, IT Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, ServiceDesk Analyst, Desktop Support Analyst, 1st Line Support Analyst
We are looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join a successfully growing logistics organisation with 44 sites UK wide and a large user base.
This position will be made permanent after 3 months and is available to analysts with all levels of experience and would be perfect for someone wanting to take their first line IT desktop support and customer service skills and progress their career into a broader role, learning more 2nd Line skills in a predominantly Microsoft environment.
Undergoing a large scale technology refresh programme, this company is investing heavily in the technology and you will have the opportunity to learn skills and progress in the areas of IT of your interest.
Working as part of the Technical Support team, you will provide first class customer support across a wide range of products, responding to the user base efficiently and resolving any technical queries, issues and requests including troubleshooting, problem resolution, user administration and maintenance.
- Logging customer/employee queries in the helpdesk system received either by telephone or e-mail.
- To provide first line support ensuring that all Incidents are assigned to the correct team for resolution
- Provide updates to end users on progress of their request/incident
- To undertake user administration tasks
- Perform initial diagnosis on all incidents reported
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving first line application problems using effective troubleshooting and fault analysis skills and escalating accordingly.
- Prioritisation of tasks to ensure that service level agreement targets are met
- Provide weekly ticket stats to the Service Desk Team Leader.
- Monitor the Service Desk mailbox ensuring emails are translated into tickets, as necessary
Our ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Good telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in a 1st Line Microsoft support environment.
- Experience of supporting Windows, Microsoft Office, XP and Outlook
- Active Directory
- Exceptional customer service skills with good attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner
- Experience of working in an IT Service Desk environment within ITIL Framework
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about IT, and considering a new challenge then please send me your CV for immediate consideration.
If you have any questions/queries please call Gurleen Kumar at
IT Support, IT Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, ServiceDesk Analyst, Desktop Support Analyst, 1st Line Support Analyst, 1st Line