Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing job. We are seeking experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN or RN3) to join our Durham branch working in the local Darlington area.
Get a free DBS check and a free uniform when you join us, plus we'll reward you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work*
We have several flexible vacancies for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN or RN3) to join our Durham branch working in the Darlington area.
Our clients reside in a range of environments, including care homes, EMI nursing homes and private hospitals, however, in some instances, there are also opportunities for RMNs to work with clients presenting with substance addiction, depression and challenging behaviour in a more long-term capacity. It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
This vacancy will be on a rolling monthly contract with flexible hours so you can choose short or long days, nights or weekend shifts. For example, you can work regular shifts to accommodate family needs or vary when you work to fit an off-duty rota, it's your choice. Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse:
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £27.65/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Newcross Healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.
To apply for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Ideally we are seeking car drivers for this position, however, we may also have vacancies available in areas reachable by public transport - so if you're willing to travel locally, we'd love to hear from you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality temporary staffing to hospitals, care homes and nursing homes in the UK. Because of our reputation as a great employer, we attract highly skilled healthcare professionals with care expertise ranging from paediatric nurses to carers for adults with learning disabilities. In our 21 years' experience, we have created a recruitment system that ensures that we only hire the best people.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.