A fantastic opportunity for a Research Director to join an award winning company who boast over 100 employees and has won many awards required to join their Hertfordshire or Leeds office. Hertfordshire is accessible from Central London 20 minutes and you will have the option to work from home.
- As a Research Director you will be an expert in Quantitative/Qualitative or both and direct solutions that the company can deliver.
- Strong relationship building with senior level clients
- Influence and shape the direction of major UK brands
- Developing the team and taking pride in the team successes
- Final output quality standards are met in line with client expectations and high standards
- Communicating with other departments to ensure smooth project lifecycle
- Opportunity to represent the company at industry conferences
- Help grow the company by maximising potential and new business opportunities
- You will be a strong team leader and be able to inspire and manage those around you
- Retail, Technology/Telecoms, FMCG or travel research experience is ideal.
Company offer 28 days holiday, Pension, Gym Membership, Company bonus and other soft benefits.