Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce CRM
8x8 is looking to hire a Business Systems Analyst to focus on Salesforce, Apttus, Service Cloud, and custom CRM applications. The role will be part of the Business Systems group with offices in London and Aylesbury.
This is a challenging role, but you will get to own the key business processes that will ensure we meet our aggressive growth goals. We want our customers to buy our products seamlessly while ensuring the proper provisioning, customer support, accounting and billing is taking place.
This is a great opportunity for to work on the "best of breed" cloud applications in the marketplace with a company that is investing heavily in its people, systems, and processes.
One of the core values of the company is "Develop our People". 8x8 takes this seriously and it will be made apparent when you join the company.
- Become the primary business contact for the critical business applications that support our lead to cash and support processes including Salesforce and custom CRM applications built using SQL
- Facilitate discussions among business owners to determine the best solution to roadmap of enhancements through working sessions, new process mapping, and process redefinitions
- Document business process flows and requirements for the roadmap of enhancements
- Lead the delivery of key enhancements by directly making configuration changes in Salesforce or custom CRM applications.
- Provide ongoing support, system administration & troubleshooting to quickly resolve issues that impact critical business systems and processes in Salesforce and our custom CRM applications
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in a Salesforce, or Service Cloud
- Big Plus (but not required): SQL experience
- Big Plus (but not required): Salesforce development experience including creating custom user interfaces with VisualForce, developing custom business logic in APEX & triggers and writing test classes