Are you passionate about teaching Science to secondary school students? We currently work closely with schools in Hull who often require teachers of Science for there school.
If you have the ability to raise standards and attainment through consistently good teaching, if you place emphasis on accurate marking and quality of written feedback, clearly identifying where students have done well and where they need to improve, then this school and this position is for you.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
* Teaching KS3 and KS4 Science.
* Planning, preparing and marking work including GCSE coursework and mock exam papers and ensuring you are up to date with the national curriculum
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with pupils and staff including attending staff and departmental meetings
* Ensure effective classroom management in line with school's behaviour policy
* Covering lessons if the school is short and any other responsibilities as required by the school
* Must be QTS (NQT's more than welcome to apply)
* Be able to provide a clear DBS
* Provide 2 outstanding references
* To hold a relevant degree in Science
*Dedicated consultant with enthusiastic and encouraging approach.
*Working and support team of specialist teachers.
*A 24h on call facility.
*Competitive rates of pay.
*A refer a friend scheme of £300.
*Continuous support though out your whole journey.
If you are looking for this type of work and would like any further information do not hesitate and apply now by emailing your CV to alternatively you can call