Legal PA in Corporate
In partnership with my client (a leading international law firm) I have an exciting, new opportunity for a PA to join their Corporate team. This is a full-time, permanent role that will be based in their Bristol office. As a firm they look after a wide range of commercial clients such as leading banks, technology and social media companies. They are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all their people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
What you'll do:
Supporting the Corporate legal team, the main purpose of the PA role is to provide highly professional, effective and proactive support to a number of Fee Earners.
In what is a highly busy environment, you will work closely with the PAs within the group to ensure an enhanced level of service is provided in a timely manner, including:
- Proactively take responsibility for diary management including all travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings for Fee Earners and anticipate and avoid potential diary clashes, provide conference dial in or VC details for all organised meetings in advance
- Drafting correspondence, communications, filing, scanning of post, file opening, assisting with CDD requirements, logging engagement letters, closing and arranging offsite storage of files.
- Managing and taking responsibility for the billing process, including detailed fee arrangements for both domestic and international client relationships, working closely with our international offices and accounts team.
- The willingness to pro-actively identify opportunities, contribute and be involved with ad-hoc projects as given by the team will also be an essential part of this role.
What we're looking for:
You will have relevant experience and knowledge in a PA role, ideally within a legal or professional services environment. We are looking for someone who is able to use their own initiative and has first class organisational skills.
- Essential to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Essential to have excellent time and performance management.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Essential to be organised and be able to prioritise work.
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail (in particular in managing complex billing arrangements).
- Flexibility, diversity and proactive positivity are key attributes.
- Ability to remain calm and friendly even in a crisis.
- Ability to flexibly manage change.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Kelly Whelan for immediate consideration!
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.