Electrical Engineer- Surrey
The successful Electrical Engineer will hold the following responsibilities;
- Carry out full lifecycle product development eg. Design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement.
- Design systems
- Produce outline designs
- Analyse data and interpret results of methodically conducted experiments
- Test and evaluate designs and alter and modify to meet requirements
- Estimate budgets and scope for projects
The successful Electrical Engineer will hold the following experience;
- Work experience within electrical engineering
- Experience working with P&ID's
- Be familiar with 2D or 3D engineering design tools eg. AutoCAD
- Experience with control systems is desirable
- A degree within engineering or equivalent
If you are interested in being considered for this brilliant position as an Electrical Engineer within a well-established, successful organisation, please apply here with an up to date CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency