My client, a leading utilities company, is actively searching talented Financial Modeller to support the commercial teams on pricing and tariffs, ensuring compliance with the regulator
Key responsibilities include
- Manage Price Controls on behalf of the Company, including 5-year Price Review and Annual Tariff Update.
- Lead cost analysis and financial modelling activities underpinning Price Control submissions.
- Lead assurance and governance activities related to Price Controls, working closely with Finance and other key internal stakeholders.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on default tariffs and price reviews to the business (in particular to Finance, Pricing and Billing).
- Provide expert advice and input into any queries, complaints or disputes associated to tariffs.
- Prepare the annual Company’s Scheme of Charges.
- Lead development of formal submissions including supporting analysis and securing buy-in across senior management team.
- Represent the business in relevant forums
- Develop effective relationships with key regulatory stakeholders
- Play an active part in building a high-performing Strategy and Regulation organisation.
With strong analytical and modelling skills you will have a good understanding or pricing ideally gained from with the energy/ utilities sector or other regulated industry.