Bookkeeper / Administrator
Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm
£25,000 per annum
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Do you have QuickBooks online experience?
Are you able to work independently and manage your own workload?
Are you looking to join a small but growing team?
If this sounds like you and you have previous experience in a similar role then we'd love to hear from you ASAP!
Our Client in Northampton is seeking a Bookkeeper Administrator to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities for the Bookkeeper Administrator include:
- Dealing with incoming customer calls, emails and queries from customers
- Liaising with suppliers
- Providing quotes to customers
- Raising orders and order processing
- Purchase orders
- General office administration
Skills and Experience Required from the Bookkeeper Administrator include:
- Previous customer service and administration experience is essential
- QuickBooks online experience required
- A confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to cope within a busy, fast paced role is essential
- Efficient administration skills and good attention to detail
- IT Literate including Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently in a small team
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Bookkeeper Administrator, we would like to hear from you.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.