Teachers and Tutors
KS3/KS4 and KS5 Teachers and Tutors required urgently and for ongoing temporary assignments for a trust in Hull and Surrounding areas. All subjects. Immediate start available.
Are you passionate about teaching at a secondary school standard? We currently work closely with schools in Hull who often require teachers of all teaching disciplines/ subjects for their cluster of schools and colleges.
If you have the ability to raise standards and attainment through consistently good teaching, if you place emphasis on accurate marking and quality of written feedback, clearly identifying where students have done well and where they need to improve, then this school and this position is for you!
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
* Teaching KS3 and KS4 and KS5 (where applicable to your skillset)
* Planning, preparing and marking work including GCSE/A Level coursework and mock exam papers and ensuring you are up to date with the national curriculum
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with pupils and staff including attending staff and departmental meetings
* Ensure effective classroom management in line with school's behaviour policy
* Covering lessons if the school is short and any other responsibilities as required by the school
* Must be QTS (NQT's more than welcome to apply)
* Be able to provide a clear DBS
* Provide 2 outstanding references
* To hold a relevant degree in Science
Benefits of working for Randstad:
*Dedicated consultant with enthusiastic and encouraging approach.
*Working and support team of specialist teachers.
*A 24h on call facility.
*Competitive rates of pay.
*A refer a friend scheme of £300.
*Continuous support though out your whole journey to work.
If you are interested please do not delay, get in touch via our Resourcing Team on (ask for Klaudia or Lorraine) or apply via the link.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.