Investigo are urgently seeking a Qualified Immediately Available Finance Manager for a household named business based in Belfast.
- Reports into General manager
- Supporting the General Manager to provide vital financial information to support decision making
- The main aim of the role is to support and business partner the Site Operations Manager in controlling, reporting and challenging the Manufacturing and Logistics cost base.
- Full responsibility for Ireland P&L, balance sheet and control environment
- Will be responsible for commercial regarding change opportunities, working out what the impact would be if they decided to change something, if they didn't implement strategy and carried on how they are, strategic role.
- Will also be responsible day to day finance on site
- Will be a proactive member of the Ireland Senior Management and FP&A Teams
- Responsible for timely weekly & monthly reporting with in-depth commentary and analysis on business performance
- You will be a key business partner to the General Manager, all about providing information not just data and high quality analysis
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACA or CIMA
- Strong reporting experience
- Self starter
- Good communicator to non finance staff