Graduate PMO Analyst - 'Big Four' Financial Services firm (London)
'Big Four’ Financial Services firm is seeking a Graduate to join the Project Management Office, providing support on an internal expansion project, within the Global division.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your communication, analytical and problem solving skills, within a large scale operation. You will work in a collaborative team, within a fast paced and dynamic environment.Responsibilities:
- Act as a first point of contact for portfolio management requests.
- Provide support during project meetings.
- Manage project data, using SharePoint.
- Administer project updates, agendas and actions.
- Provide assistance with budgets and forecasting.
- Liaise with various project teams and senior managers.
- Wider team support.
- Educated to undergraduate degree level
- Administration experience.
- PMO/project experience is desirable.
- Previous experience with SharePoint is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
- Analytical and problem solver.
This is a full time position for an on-going contract, immediate start, based in Central London.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.