Are you looking to start a new career as a Software Trainer?
Do you enjoy interacting with and meeting new people?
Do you enjoy travelling and working independently?
Do you want to learn new skills?
Do you like being the 'go to’ person, helping others to understand and learn new skills?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a fantastic work environment?
Then this exciting role could well be the new challenge that you are looking for!
Wise Software (UK) Limited are an award winning, modern, exciting, growing and forward thinking company who produce a class leading business management software system called OrderWise. OrderWise has over 10,000 users from many different sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces.
The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse with a positive attitude and we are looking for the best people to join us in taking the company to its next phase of growth.
Currently Wise Software turns over £10m and has over 180 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales People, Technical Support and Administration Services all whom enjoy working from the purpose built Head Office in Saxilby, near Lincoln.
What the role involves:
- Working as part of a team to deliver first class training to our clients.
- Identifying key training requirements and creating appropriate course structure.
- Preparing and delivering exciting and dynamic on-site (client's premises), off-site (courses in our own training rooms and remote (digital) training courses.
- Compiling detailed post training notes and ensuring follow up as required.
- Continued enhancement of product knowledge through self-development and peer review.
- Confident outgoing personality.
- Able to work under pressure and command situations.
- Comfortable interacting with new people.
- Good I.T. Hardware and software competency.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ability to work to dead line and manage own time effectively.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive 'can-do' attitude.
- 40 hours per week (8:45am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday)
- 30 minute lunch break with morning and afternoon breaks
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd all staff enjoy the following:
- Competitive annual salary.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- 3 weeks OrderWise tuition.
- 22 days paid holiday per year.
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays.
- Easily accessible modern and friendly working environment with free parking.
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym
- Subsidised on-site Cafe
- Once you've been with us 2 years we will give you your Birthday off too!
This role involves both travel to client’s premises in the UK as well as office-based training in our dedicated training facilities in Saxilby near Lincoln. A pool car is provided for travel as well as a Premier Inn business card for overnight stays, including evening meals and breakfasts. A significant proportion of our training courses take place at client’s premises so flexibility and a willingness to work away from home is essential.
For more information Wise Software (UK) Ltd and OrderWise please visit our website where you can also find information on additional career opportunities in our careers section.
If you are not local to Lincoln please ensure you detail in the cover letter how you propose to commute to the office on a daily basis.