Due to continuous growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for an SEO Executive to join our Yell Agency team in Birmingham. As an SEO Executive you will provide support to the Account Managers when dealing with high value customer accounts. The SEO Executive will work with the team to manage aspects of SEO on our customer websites, identifying and implementing strategies to improve their SEO performance. We are looking for a passionate SEO Executive who is an effective communicator and happy to engage with our customers. Yell has been recognised as one of Glassdoor's Best companies to work for 2016 and 2017.
- Creating SEO strategies and briefs for our highest spending customer accounts.
- Carrying out SEO Audits.
- Working alongside the rest of the team to support Sales and our customers with SEO queries.
- Analysing SEO performance data and amending SEO strategy based on this data.
- Reporting on and explaining our service and performance to the customer.
- Pro- active forward thinker, able to work alone, managing client requirements effectively, but also able to work closely with their Digital Agency, Sales, Digital, Marketing and wider Operations colleagues, in the provision of a fully managed service.
- Experience working with Omniture, Google Analytics & other web analytics tools would be beneficial.
- Experience working with customers to optimize their SEO.
- An excellent understanding of social networks and how they relate to SEO.
- Creative approach to building insightful reports for customers.
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively & to stakeholders when required.
For over 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium sized businesses find and connect with customers. We're not just any marketing agency. We combine leading edge technology with our decades of local marketing experience to help businesses achieve their ambitions, and we do it all by getting to know our customers, and their businesses individually.
Our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do.