Registered General Nurse
Our Cardiff branch is currently seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN/RN1) with at least 6 months post qualification experience who take pride in their clinical ability to work with clients in Merthyr Tydfil, Aberdare and the surrounding local towns and suburbs.
We can offer you flexible hours that fit around your other commitments, with support from a local line manager and our clinical excellence team who will assist you through Re-validation, plus our exclusive platinum ticket
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.The Role:
We are looking for professional, dedicated and experienced nurses who are committed to delivering high quality care to support our clients in Merthyr Tydfil and Aberdare through our friendly Cardiff branch. In order to be successful in this nursing role, you will need to have excellent clinical skills and be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals in your care.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. You will adhere to high standards of care by observing and recording patient's strengths and needs and providing emotional support when needed to both the patient and their family. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
Take advantage of flexible, agency-style working that fits around your needs but gives you all the benefits of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and free ongoing training (earned as you work).Perks Of A Newcross Nurse:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £24.63/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a £500 cash reward, free DBS check and free uniform! (subject to T&Cs).To apply for this Nursing job you will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.Your Local Branch:
Our Cardiff branch is based at Park Place, just down the road from the university and just a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street station. Our 2nd branch covering South Wales, our healthcare team in Cardiff is able to deliver the Newcross standard of care to clients in locations from Newport to Bridgend.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.