Accountant | Market Related Salary with Solid Benefit Package | Eye, Suffolk / Norfolk Border
We are recruiting for a Production & Manufacturing Accountant to work within this long-established, globally trading industrial company based in Eye, Suffolk. The role is offering a negotiable market related salary and a solid company benefits package.
You will be an integral element of the Accounts department, working closely alongside the CFO, Financial Control team and Manufacturing Manager, delivering high quality management information to provide detailed process costings, process improvements and the development and maintenance of active standard costs.
Summary Key Responsibilities (full job description available)
- Production of monthly manufacturing accounts and KPI’s
- Providing monthly variance reports with detailed analysis
- Gaining the understanding of the company’s cost drivers and to model alternatives to help drive cost of the business
- Delivering the annual budget process for the Manufacturing department
- Supporting the yearly audit and tax computations
- Developing the ERP modules and reporting to provide a consistent single point of data entry
- Driving continuous improvement in manufacturing process information and financial reporting
Character, Experience & Qualifications
- Part Qualified accountant with two years within a manufacturing environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel with the ability to create complex modelling and creation of data sets linked to an ERP
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining MI systems
- The ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude
- Able to lead change management, inclusively
The company aspire to ensure that their staff are proud to work for them. Respectful of the environment, they produce high quality, long-term value products, striving to continuously and innovatively improve, investing in their workforce and plant to ensure their continued success as a well-known leader in their field.
Working as the Production and Manufacturing Accountant, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and an array of benefits fitting for this level of role.
The closing date for the submission of applications with the company itself is Friday 12th January 2018, so time is of the essence. If you would like to discuss this position in confidence, please call Michelle Denny . Alternatively apply online or send a current CV .