Bookkeeper - Practice - £24k - Exeter
Bookkeeper – Practice - £24k - Exeter
AAT or ACA / ACCA part qualified
This is an exciting opportunity for a part qualified Bookkeeper with a year of practice experience to join a Chartered Accountancy practice in the Exeter area.
The successful candidate will be joining the firm’s audit and accounts department. They will be working within a small talented to team on a mix of accounts preparation and tax.
The ideal candidate will have previous audit experience; however it isn’t essential as training will be provided. There will be financial support towards further ACA or ACCA qualifications.
A salary of up to £24,000 is available for the right candidate.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a Bookkeeper within a Chartered Accountancy practice, who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
Required responsibilities / skills:
- Accountancy practice experience
- Part AAT or ACA / ACCA qualified
- Compilation of accounts for limited companies and sole traders
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals and companies
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Undertaking internal and external audit work
- Excellent communication skills
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified Bookkeeper or Accounts Senior / Semi Senior.
Please send your CV to of CV Screen in strict confidence. CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Part Qualified Bookkeeper
Based in Exeter