Head Marketing Executive
Are you an proactive experienced Marketing Executive looking for a rare opportunity to work within a fast paced well known and established company? Do you have experience in working within Sports, Music or Entertainment background?
My client is a very successful established financial services specialist company based in the heart of London. They are growing rapidly and looking for a switched on, Marketing Executive with proven experience and ability to drive business growth and increase engagement with stakeholders and clients with a clear strategy.
Successful candidates must have a Marketing degree and MUST have experience in Sports, Music or Entertainment industry. Experience in the following is required:
- Management of annual budget and forecast covering events, marketing, brand development and PR.
- Development and oversight of sector specific marketing campaigns including digital such as Linked In.
- Development and Implementation of PR Strategy
- Management of website content
- Execution of events including conferences, sponsorship activation, client networking functions, roundtables and press events.
- Maintain global event activity calendar and provide weekly updates to the regions and business.
- Manage event contract review and approvals with the legal team and third parties.
- Provide budget support, including tracking spend and liaising with finance team as well as internal stakeholders to ensure that spend is being managed efficiently and accurately.
- Support reporting activities including internal and external event feedback, event attendance and aligning client presentations with brand guidelines.
- Handle the creation and distribution of event invitations and RSVP Management, tracking and reporting.
PLEASE NOTE only candidates immediately available with experience in the above industries will be shortlisted. Apply today to hear more..
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.