EYFS ASC Teaching Assistant - Salford Primary School
Autism Experience as a Teaching Assistant
Supporting learning in the Early Years (EYFS)
ASC / ASD Teaching Assistant
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a client Primary School in Kersal, Salford who have an ever expanding EYFS unit. Within this, they have a number of children on the autistic spectrum. As a result, they are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their EYFS department to work with a couple of children with Autism. With the nature of the autistic children, someone with experience of strategies, tactics and key communication methods that work with Autism would be desirable.
- "OFSTED GOOD" Graded Primary School
- Award winning School for their Pupil Premium and Inclusion Expenditure.
- Supportive EYFS Staff Team
- Newly designed EFYS unit with modern facilities.
- Experienced EYFS team
- Creative outdoor learning environment.
- Working with Autistic Children on a 1:1 and small group basis.
- EYFS unit with several Autistic Children - verbal and non verbal communicators.
- Experience of communicating effectively with Autistic Children
- PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System)
- £15,000 - £18,000
- School Contract Opportunity
This position would be to start with immediate effect, however January start candidates would be considered with the appropriate experience.
Please call the Manchester West Primary Branch of Teaching Personnel for more information. Schools will be looking to trial people ASAP.