Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a new, challenging yet rewarding role? Do you have experience in maintenance engineering being electrically biased within a foundry/steel works environment? If yes, our client is looking for you to be part of their well respected heavy engineering business who manufacture steel abrasives for a variety of industries.
The working hours are a 3 shift rotated pattern (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am).
- Salary of £32,000
- Company pension
- 33 days' holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
The Job Role:
- Providing plant wide proactive, reactive maintenance using CMMS system
- Ensuring that all repairs are completed in a timely manner so that all production targets are maintained
- Maintaining all equipment such as overhead cranes, electric arc furnaces, barrel furnaces, vibratory graders, conveyors and elevators
Experience / Requirements:
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship or qualification or time served
- Recognised electrical qualification
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and welding skills
- Healthy and safety awareness
- The ability to fault find, repair and provide solutions to issues