Senior / Principal Electrical CAD Systems Engineer
Job Description for Vacancy No: 237586T
Consultant: Tim Bees
Job Location: Staffordshire
Job Position: Senior / Principal Electrical CAD Systems Engineer
Job Status: Permanent
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering with considerable ECAD experience.
- Highly competent in Zuken or similar ECAD system.
- Familiar with Teamcenter Engineering and Unigraphics NX.
- Experience in delivering projects working across engineering and IT disciplines.
- Experienced in owning a system from cradle to grave.
- Familiar with software application testing in all forms.
- Comfortable working with and refining software functional requirements.
- Understand and make use of the best practices, patterns and tools for the job.
- Passionate about technology and up to date with all of the latest trends., Hungry to learn and self-improve.
- Excellent teamworking skills and able to communicate at all levels.
- Could currently be working as an Applications Engineer for an ECAD provider.
- The successful candidate will be required to lead and deliver the continued development of Zuken E3 ECAD system across our client's divisions.
- He/she will provide training, mentoring and support to Global user base, work closely with Zuken to close issues and prioritise development tasks.
- Lead the integration of Zuken with Teamcenter Engineering processes.
- Develop a close work relationship with harness manufacturers to improve quality performance in line with company objectives.
- He/she will lead a small focused team with budget and project delivery responsibilities.
Salary/Rate: £40,000 - £50,000