Business Development Manager - Automotive Event
Business Development Manager (Exhibition/Sponsorship Automotive Market). Basic up to £35K basic (OTE £52K). Working for a massive international business. Based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join a large international business, who are market leaders in a growing technology area!
- Massive career development opportunity, this role has come available due to expansion.
- Work in a dynamic sales environment with considerable international exposure in the automotive sector.
- Excellent salary and uncapped commission
Our client is a large international blue-chip business working across several market sectors and operating some of the most cutting-edge events in the technology landscape. They possess a great reputation in the market and this area of their business has seen exceptional growth over the last few years.
About the role of a Business Development Manager:
As a Business Development Manager, you will be expected to help the team to continue to grow the events, you will be tasked with growing existing accounts and adding new business into the pot on a worldwide basis.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully sold exhibition/sponsorship solutions previously.
- International exposure, dealing with large clients in multiple countries. Knowledge of the automotive sector would be an advantage.
- Proven record of achieving sales targets.
- Be highly motivated and commercially minded to help with the growth and direction of the portfolio.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- High attention to detail and able to work in an organised and professional manner.
- A high understanding of consultative sales process.
How to apply for this Business Development Manager (Sponsorship/Exhibition) role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Business Development Manager role is something you would like to be considered for please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.