Trade Support Analyst - Low Latency / Python
Trade Support Analyst, to manage the market data delivery system of a leading Hedge Fund in the City London.
The Trade Support Analysts responsibilities will include:
- Identifying needs of Traders
- 1st and 2nd Line support of production systems
- Assisting with design and implementation of the support system
- Acting as the primary technical contact for brokers and exchanges
The Trade Systems Support Analyst will have the following technical skills;
- Experience scripting skills in Perl, Python, and Bash or shell (Any level of expereience will be considered)
- Proven Linux experience
- Knowledge of SQL and use of databases
The salary is really competitive, including first class benefits and bonus of up to 30%.
Please forward your CV urgently.