£20,000 - £23,000
An exciting opportunity has become available for a market leading manufacturing organisation based on outskirts of Cardiff. The right candidate will demonstrate bags of enthusiasm and experience of working across all channel and aspects of the marketing mix.
- To drive marketing on product launches / campaigns / campaign planning
- For each new product launch or product promotion, you will work other members of the marketing team (notably Product Managers) to deliver to budget and measure results
- To brief and manage activity with external designers and agencies
- Manage sales support priorities
- Co-ordinate print of sales collateral including catalogues, brochures, flyers
- Manage trade and online advertising schedules
- Helping to draft case studies
- Ensure communication between internal office based staff and external sales.
- Managing promotional items for sales staff
- Experience of working within a commercial B2B environment (desirable)
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Use of design packages (Adobe Indesign CS6 / photoshop CS6) (desirable)
- Previous experience of working within a marketing role
- Joining an excellent team
- Flexible holiday days
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*