Digital Advertising Executive
Our client is a specialist media agency in West Byfleet in Surrey. They are rapidly growing their digital advertising solutions and require a Digital Ad-Operations Campaign Executive to come and join the team.
You will get exposure to all aspects of the business, from providing the technical expertise to the sales team, executing and maintaining advertising campaigns, whilst also working with the billing and business development teams.
You will be responsible for all campaign planning, implementation, maintenance and reporting as well as exploring opportunities to enhance and develop the company's services.
Core Competencies include:
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and effective problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, good prioritisation and analytical skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- Problem solving, and a creative approach to using technical solutions
- Task-oriented, methodical and focused
- Ability to work in a hand on, demanding evolving environment
- Set up, schedule and maintain ad delivery for all online advertising campaigns using the ad server
- Optimize campaigns based on projects and traffic trends to ensure full delivery
- Generate and analyse reports, providing suggestions for campaign optimization
- Ongoing campaign management; ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly assisting in the renewal of expiring campaigns, ensuring correct campaign setups, troubleshoot, etc
- Be the primary operational contact both internally and externally in order to solve ad operation issues
- Manage and maintain naming conventions ensuring they meet all requirements and are future proofed to support reporting and trafficking
- Manage the implementation and management of any other 3rd party tracking tools for campaign optimisation and reporting, as well as project managing the implementation of tracking tags on to sites with dev teams and clients
- Bulk trafficking templates
- Trafficking multi-placement/multi-ad campaigns
- Experience of technical Ad Ops processes and campaign trafficking - conversant with all key ad serving and campaign management applications including DCM and Google Analytics
- Experienced with DCM Campaign set up and management
- Understanding and management of reporting automation is highly desirable
- Experience in trafficking rich media and Dynamic Creative
- Experience working with web analytics code such as GA, Omniture or Webtrends
- Knowledge of programmatic landscape, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs
Key Working Relationships
Internally, you will work alongside the media team and report in to the Deputy Managing Director. You will need to liaise closely with the team to ensure that booked campaigns are implemented accurately and efficiently.
Externally, you will work with clients and their creative agencies, being the interface between them and publishers. Your role is to ensure clear communications and provision of specifications, deadlines etc, with a view to delivering live campaigns in a timely manner.
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Contributory Pension (after 3 months probationary period)