Head of PMO
Head of PMO Permanent
JLT Group IT function is based in the company's London Offices and provides shared services to the Group. A large proportion of this organisation supports the three main UK operations, namely our Specialty Insurance, Reinsurance and Employee Benefits Businesses as well as delivering JLT Group / Global technology functions and capabilities.
Our business is continuously evolving and Group Information technology is embarking on an exciting and truly global IT Transformation programme to support our business ambitions. We are improving the way we work and serve clients by investing in the efficiency and effectiveness of our people, systems and processes. Our objective is to remain agile, drive innovation and improve the value we bring to JLT.
The IT Transformation programme is well-defined but requires an experienced Head of PMO to provide support and structure to ensure the portfolio of transformational projects are successfully delivered.
Main responsibilities will include
- Coordinating workstream and programme reporting
- Tracking risks, issues, actions and decisions and maintain the programme RAID log
- Maintaining programme milestone plans
- Financial tracking and reporting including tracking and forecasting of programme costs vs budget
- Organizing and supporting programme meetings including team meetings and governance forums
- Maintenance of all project documentation in project SharePoint repository
- Ad hoc team administration including tracking whereabouts
- Define and maintain the templates, standards and process for Portfolio Reporting and Transformation Programme and Workstream reporting
- Liaise with all IT teams to and ensure timely compliance with reporting standards and processes
- Produce a monthly reporting pack for all IT projects across the group which impact on shared resources (internal or external) or impact more than one IT function. This should include a full view of projects from concept stage through to implementation.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate
- Extensive experience of Programme Management Office responsibilities in an IT environment
- Good and practical knowledge of full project life cycle and associated professional standards
- Good understanding of IT products and services
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Flexibility, commerciality and assertiveness
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with Senior Stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills
Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
- Assistance with studying for Professional Qualifications
- Sports and Leisure Clubs
JLT is proud to embrace diversity and inclusion and is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We would therefore like to encourage applications from all, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.