Technical Integrations Manager
Technical Integrations Manager
About our client:
With our client you'll enjoy fast-paced, challenging and stimulating work within a small team. Their decision making is quick and they work to short development cycles. Everyone gets involved in team-based projects and decisions regardless of their role or job level. They strive to make everyone feel an important part of their company and can make a difference. The company is growing and has achieved success worldwide, but the best is yet to come. They are looking for enthusiastic and committed people to join them to keep up their pace of innovation and leadership.
About the Technical Integrations Manager:
Reporting to SVP Development, the Technical Integrations Manager is responsible for managing the architects and engineers within the onboarding team, optimizing the implementation process and tooling and leading the team to successful project delivery for the company’s merchant customers and payment providers.
You will be responsible for ensuring the team have appropriate career development plans to gain the required skills and knowledge in current and future technology. This role requires a manager who can lead, coach and mentor the team, looking at the bigger picture whilst supporting the team to achieve results. You will need to understand the technical challenges and act as a sounding board and arbitrator of sometimes-complex functional and technical challenges.
Requirements of the Technical Integrations Manager:
- Experience in line management of multi-disciplinary technical staff.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, being able to communicate at technical and non-technical level.
- Proven technical leadership and ability to support teams in technical design and problem solving.
- Ability to work with other technical managers to coordinate and understand shared requirements.
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring team members.
- Good knowledge of Agile software development and project management methodologies.
- Ability to influence and manage internal stakeholders, to ensure stakeholder and customer goals and objectives are understood and met within agreed timelines.
- Ability to work to deadlines, understanding of processes and workflows both alone and within a team.
- High personal integrity and self-motivation with a can-do, will-do attitude.
- Flourishes in a targeted and fast paced environment.
- Willingness to participate in customer calls (early morning/late evening) as required.
- Available for international travel.
- Generous share option scheme
- Flexible personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to work, childcare vouchers, gym discount
- Financial support for activity groups and charitable activities
- Free fruit, drinks and snacks, limitless coffee and espressos
- Headphones, hoodies, slippers…. to keep you happy and comfortable
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Technical Integrations Manager role then please apply now!