This financial organisation is looking to recruit an experienced PMO
PMO - This role is for an experienced programme management officer, responsible for supporting the IB Strategic & Regulatory Change team in the delivery of projects and programmes.
You will be part of the PMO Practice within SRC and will be allocated to work with specified project or programme managers on their initiatives for specified periods of time; this may be for the duration of the initiative or to cover specific periods of work.
Providing support in terms of:
- Project Management Office; Governance & Reporting; Plan Development; Documentation and Maintenance; Stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Assist with the update & analysis of project plan and overall Portfolio plan.
- RAID updates
- Coordination of key meetings and working groups
- Minutes of working groups & programme meetings
- Coordination of the change management process
- Coordination of the reporting processes across BICEP Technology programme, supporting the requirements of the portfolio manager.
- Assist with the improvement of PMO processes to keep the project/programme in alignment within Project management framework.
- Assist with Project Governance health checks
- Assist with Risk, issue and dependency tracking and reporting across the Technology Portfolio
- Technology programme plan updates
- Milestone reviews
- Dependency management
- Critical path analysis/review
- Support the planning lead with the updates and dependency management of the internal BICEP Tech delivery plans. (2017 & Beyond)
- Support the project managers in production of weekly reports
- Support the Portfolio manager with coordination of forums and minute/action tracking/Governance Packs
- Coordination of Portfolio/project reports and RAID updates.
- Experience of working in a project management role within a Programme Management Office (PMO) function
- Strong project management skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to operate within a global team environment
- Recognised project management qualification (eg Prince 2, APM)
- Experience of project and programme support in the financial services industry
- Familiarity with: business infrastructure arrangements, including IT systems, business processes, risk appetite management, facilities, engineering, location risk
- Experience of delivering projects or programmes in Service Delivery Lifecycles
- Experience of working with Agile projects