Client Services Representative
A Leading Global Bank is currently looking for a Client Services Representative to join an expanding team in their Cheshire office. The Client Services Representative will be responsible for responding to exceptions raised by clients and promoting a first class service.
You will be provided with full training and support that will set you up for a successful career within the Financial Services.
- Administration of client profiles on the Bank's online tools.
- Partnering closely with Technology, Operations and Front Office.
- Act as a key team member to process a number of the Bank's clearing clients
You will have/be:
- Experienced within a Derivatives market (Desirable)
- Knowledge of industry rules and regulations (Desirable)
- Able to work under pressure
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous customer facing experience
To apply for this Client Services Representative, please apply with an up to date CV ASAP.