For over 50 years they have been providing a place for their customers to call 'Home'. However, they quickly realised that putting a roof over someone's head was just a starting point in their mission to inspire people to be the best they can be. Today, they build high quality homes for rent and sale, but they also do a lot, lot more - offering specialist personal support and access to services that help their customers make the most of their 'Lives'. and that's what makes them different!
Their people make them. They say it often, and with good reason. Their determination, tenacity and dedication is critical to their customers' future well-being and as a telephone based customer services champion, you'll play a large part in helping ensure their readiness to face the challenges that lie ahead.
Position: Locality Manager
Location: Covering Aylesbury, Bicester, Oxford
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £39,000 per annum
Benefits: a chance to save money or receive cash back on your everyday shopping Flexible benefits - £400 to spend on a range of options from medical cover to gym memberships Pension - they offer a highly competitive choice of defined benefit or defined contribution pension schemes Generous holiday allowance - 27 days a year, rising to 30 days after five years' service Childcare Vouchers - an opportunity for parents or guardians to save money on childcare through salary exchange Car Salary Exchange - a scheme offering colleagues a way of leasing a car through a professional fleet management company Cycle to work Scheme - colleagues can lease a bike up to the value of £1,000 through monthly salary exchange.
Closing Date: 29th January 2018
Interviews taking place: 6th February 2018.
About the role:
As Locality Manager you will inspire, lead, empower and coach your team to build fantastic relationships with their customers and the communities in which they live - delivering outcomes for the business and for the customers that live within your locality.
- Managing a team of approximately 20 colleagues including 3x Neighbourhood Coaches covering Aylesbury and Bicester, scheme based colleagues including Griffin Place Coaches, Customer Service Advisers, night concierge and with matrix management of a Multi Skilled Engineer, Money Adviser and Skills Coach.
- Ensuring they are providing the right homes to their customers to enable them to take control of their own lives and achieve their aspirations.
- Managing Griffin Place, temporary housing scheme with 105 apartments for homeless people in Aylesbury.
- Setting, monitoring and managing individual and team targets.
- Creating, developing and maintaining key relationships internally and with external people that can help customers unlock their potential.
- Pre-empt consequences of things before they happen and intervenes at the right time, proactively managing any risk.
- Ensuring all systems are updated accurately in line with data protection.
- Coaching the team to seek the right answer and solution to develop a first-time resolution.
- Fantastic leadership and coaching skills.
- Proven experience of building great external networks and having strategic influence across public and private sectors.
- A strong track record of understanding and utilising connections between organisations & individuals to benefit customers and / or the business.
- A strong track record of identifying opportunities to do things differently, to deliver services in a commercially beneficial way & securing them.
- A track record of solid delivery in an operational environment (within a rigorous performance framework).
- A thorough understanding of Housing and Support sectors is beneficial.
You may have experience of the following: Locality Manager, Neighbourhood Manager, Housing Manager, Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Neighbourhood Manager, Housing Supervisor, Neighbourhood Supervisor, Home Supervisor, etc
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.