Tax Accountant - Hertford - £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
Job Title: Tax Accountant
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent - Full Time - Monday to Friday - 9:00 - 17:30
An established Chartered Accountant’s is seeking for a Semi-Senior/ Senior Accountant to join their practice
The ideal candidate will have great ambition towards success within their career. With the ability to work autonomously, accurately and to deadlines while providing exceptional service to clients.
The company has a fantastic reputation, gaining the majority of their clients via recommendation. - Taking a "Client education" approach.
Fantastic office location, with parking close by.
Main responsibilities for the role are
- Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- Preparing VAT returns
- Vat Returns and quarterly reports
- Self-Assessment tax return
- Handling Tax Queries (Corporate, income, personal)
- Responding to HMRC queries
- Liaising with clients when necessary
- ACCA, ACA or QBE
- Experience within Taxation
- Previous practice experience
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.