Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Experienced Mechanical Engineer / Approved Person - London - St Paul's - £50,000 per annum
DON'T MISS OUT! An amazing opportunity has come up to work in one of London's brand new most technologically advanced buildings! The opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Mechanical Engineer / Approved Person to join a successful international property maintenance company providing maintenance for one of the Worlds largest and most successful financial companies.
The position consists of working Monday to Friday - 8am - 5pm initially but will then move to an undecided continental shift pattern when the building becomes live.
The role is ideal for someone who is technically forward thinking and very passionate about their trade. A strong background in Mechanical Engineering and experience working in a client facing critical / banking high rise building environment are essential for this role.
Monday - Friday - 8:00AM - 5:00PM - Initially then will move to a continental shift pattern to be decided.
- £50,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Pension package
- Overtime readily available
- Great opportunity to progress internally
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- Carry out repairs to Mechanical Services
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Undertake mechanical work safely in compliance with mechanical standards
- Complete suitable risk assessment prior to undertaking mechanical work
- Water Treatment
- Cooling Towers
- Pumps & Motors
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- City and guild level 2 and 3 in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- L8 Trained
- Mechanical maintenance engineer experience in a similar role
- Apprentice trained - desirable
- Commercial Maintenance Experience
- Very Client facing
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the position or contact Ben Joselyn on either or .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.