Senior IT Product Manager - SaaS - £55k
Senior IT Product Manager - SaaS
Circa £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
An experienced Product Manager / Product Owner is required to help deliver and improve the company's Software Products. Excellent Product ownership skills and the ability to provide extensive market research and external client management is essential.
The role will take full responsibility of the product innovation and delivery with the ideal candidate able to demonstrate experience of identifying new growth opportunities and ways to improve the current SaaS/Software products.
- Conduct extensive market research to determine requirements and research new technologies
- The Product Manager will work closely with external clients to define the product strategy, design, requirements and roadmap
- To continuously improve the delivery lifecycle by following Agile best practice
- Create requirements, user stories, user acceptance and wireframes for innovative new product developments and features
- Work with internal development teams to develop product propositions, enhance user experience and deliver projects on time.
- Commercial Senior Product management/ownership experience
- Strong Business Analysis skills, experience creating technical strategies and roadmaps
- A good understanding of Microsoft based technology and working to Agile processes
- Able to bridge the gap between the business, technical teams and external customers
- A proactive approach to project delivery and the ability to work to set timescales in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator comfortable working with customers directly
- The willingness and ability to travel to client sites
- Commercial exposure to Cloud products / Microsoft Azure
- A good understanding of Microsoft Technologies
Please apply to this ad is you are interested in discussing the full details.